Re: [oletrucks] offy dual intake throttle linkage

To: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] offy dual intake throttle linkage
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:21:19 -0800 (PST)
MPHUDAK@aol.com says:

> Got a problem ya'll.  I am hooking up my linkage to the offy intake w/fenton
> headers and my question is about the throttle linkage where it hooks to the
> block.  My throttle rod doesn't correctly clear the exhaust/intake.

I had this same problem with the Fentons + Clifford + Webber on my '57.  I
wanted to keep the stock pedal setup, adding to the problem.

Lokar makes a shielded cable that you can use with a Mr Gasket adjustable
Pulley.

The Pulley has two arms that can be bolted on in a number of positions,
this attached to the block in the stock location for the stock pulley.

I never got around to taking pictures of it, but perhaps I should....

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com