[oletrucks] Rust on back of grille

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rust on back of grille
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:07:06 -0800
Thank you, guys, who answered my question about cleaning the rust off the
back of my chrome grille.  (The chrome part is flawless.)  I wound up
getting an assortment of small wire brushes for the cordless drill, and
found that to work pretty well.  Used a small Dremmel brush for the tiny
places, and ordered a can of POR-15 today, to coat all the un-chromed parts.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)