Re: [oletrucks] Starters

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Starters
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 00:25:44 -0600
I had a '49 Seagraves Fire Engine. It had a hand crank. Just for fun
I tried it. I gave it a mighty twist. It worked! The engine was 600ci V12.
Its all in the attitude. Make sure your engine is timed properly as some
of the others have indicated. Elsewise you may be forced to clime down
from where ever the crank launches you.
Lonnie