Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings

To: Steve <m_toolman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 13:51:37 -0700
I was referring the OSB to the roof panels. the t-11 is so pretty that I
will use it whether its morework or not. One thought is to use
Structural Insulated panels. that is 2 sheets of OSB with strofoam as a
medium.  No studs, insulation is already there, T111 will be a breeze to
throw up on the outside and on the inside, its already walled. it will
save a lot of work and $$$. It comes in 4 inch to 10 or 12 inch
thickness.