Re: [oletrucks] Gen. - Alt. / Points to electronic

To: gls@4link.net, ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gen. - Alt. / Points to electronic
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:46:35 EST
  Uh Oh Grant,

  I'm in the SF Bay Area and will someday go with a TPI setup in my '59.  Not
soon though, the danged 235 runs too good, but I'll also be upgrading it to
HEI as soon as I make a few more mods to the distributor.

  I have been tinkering with the idea of converting the 235 to FI as well,
but cost is the prohibiting factor right now.

  You can't honestly tell me you enjoy changing points and condensors, do you?

  Mike