Re: [oletrucks] Buzzing Friends?

To: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Buzzing Friends?
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 22:22:12 -0700
the story with that ol' truck was interesting. not many have a truck that is
truly
a family member. my came home from work one day and as he pulled into the drive,
the shaft on the water pump snapped. pretty good timing, too. pretty trippy,
huh?
stuff like this happening.
new mexico jim
51 two ton dump