[oletrucks] A word about POR-15

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A word about POR-15
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:30:10 -0800
I bought a can of POR-15 from the web-site, and really like this stuff.
Used it to coat the back side of my chrome grille.  The good thing about
POR-15 is that you can coat the tiny places that you just can't get to with
a wire brush or sandpaper, and it penetrates the existing rust and leaves a
hard finish, sort of like porcelain.  Did a great job for me, and I plan to
order a bunch more.

A word of caution, however:  When they say don't get it on your skin,
believe it.  I've been wearing some on my hands for 2 weeks now.  Next time
I'll use some rubber gloves.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)