RE: [oletrucks] A word about POR-15

To: <CLLLSLS@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] A word about POR-15
From: "Rich Gallagher" <rgallagrrr@mcn.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:54:54 -0700
>I really wasn't that impressed with POR 15 overall. It's really no
substitute
>for sandblasting or commercial dipping.

I'm using POR 15 now on my frame and wheels.  I agree with Dustin, that you
need to do about the same preparation as you would for any other frame
paint.  But, if you do, it appears to do a really good job of covering minor
imperfections in the preparation.

Only time will tell if it holds up as advertised, but judging how hard it is
to clean-up, my guess is that it will.

Rich Gallagher
50 1 ton & 56 3200