Re: [oletrucks] Steering arm (drag link) Help!

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering arm (drag link) Help!
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:13:04 -0500
When I bought my truck and drove it home, I had a clunk in the right side.
After I got to tearing out the entire front end, I found the rear mount for
the right front spring was cracked in half.  It still held the bushing, but
I'm sure this is what was making the noise.  Another area to check if you
run out of ideas.

Wally