[oletrucks] Break cylinder question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Break cylinder question
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:21:23 -0500
Great news, I got my rear drums off.  Now what I am looking at is the wheel
cylinders, I think these are not the  original ones.  They just say made in
the USA.  Where the front say they are delcos.  They both look dry on the
outside (not leaking).  However they attach to the break line into a small
1/2 by 1 inch steel box like piece.  Is this the correct way the rear lines
should be connected?  If not what was gained by this modification.  Also
from the T in the back one of the medal lines has a kink in it.  Should this
be replaced now.  Or can I wait till summer.  All this might me put off a
few weeks if the big snow storm hits the weekend!

Thanks for all you help!

Jim House
46 1/2 Chevy