Re: [oletrucks] Break cylinder question

To: W&D <haist@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Break cylinder question
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:43:42 -0500
As long as you have the brakes system apart why stop at one line. I would
replace them all as well as hoses. Lines are reasonably priced and not  that
much extra money for piece of mind. I hear they can rust from the inside out
also. You may find that at least half of the lines will work with standard pre
made length. Even so once you bend and flare one line you see it's not that
tough. Although I have tubing benders I make most bends around sockets.

Grant