[oletrucks] Recommend a good I-6 rebuilder in Portland, OR?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Recommend a good I-6 rebuilder in Portland, OR?
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:36:30 EST
Hi everyone,

Brought many a V-8 to Mick Gray's automotive and have always had excellant
results. The 270 I'm building right now is the first I-6 I've ever owned, let
alone rebuilt. They are very confident that they can handle the machine work
for my 270, and they even have another 270 in their shop right now. I don't
really want to go with anybody else, but I will in a second if there's a shop
around here that's more specialized in these sixes. Any suggestions? Let me
know. Thanks.

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons
48 GMC 3/4 ton