Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder For Patch Panels

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder For Patch Panels
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:35:23 -0500
I tell you, I have those vise grips that will flange a patch panel, and you
will have forearms like Arnold after doing a bunch of panels with them.
Unless your panels are 22 gauge or lighter.  If you have a chance to
purchase a pneumatic tool, that'd be the way to go, unless of course you
need the anaerobic workout!  :-)

Wally, who got better at butt welding after flanging his panels.