Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder For Patch Panels

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder For Patch Panels
From: Ross Piercey <ross-piercey@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:29:24 -0700
Thanks guys for all the suggestions and tips on these patch panels. I'm
leaning a little bit to the butt weld method because of the rust factor
and not having a flanger. I only have to cut out the bottom 4 inches so
if I screw up the cut on the first try all I have to do do is make a
second cut a bit higher and cut the patch to fit exactly. I'm doing it
on the weekend, I'll post my results.
Thxs
Ross 51 Chevy 3/4 LB