RE: [oletrucks] Cars & Parts CD-ROM

To: "'Durwood B. Darbin'" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, <Martin@in4web.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Cars & Parts CD-ROM
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:54:05 -0500
I have been tempted to order this....  However, like you I have not spoken
with anyone who owner it.  The real advantage I see to this format is the
ability to do a search.  If the search function is available, I can really
use it to find topics covered in other areas that I may not think to at for
that info.  A real learning tool!  IF THERE IS A FULL SEARCH AVAILABLE???

Jim House
46 1/2 Chevy