Re: [oletrucks] 3-Point seat belt installation question

To: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3-Point seat belt installation question
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:14:12 -0800
That is the correct method of installing the plate.

When I installed 3-Point seat belts in my brothers truck, I also drilled
holes in the door pillar and installed square tubing up through the back and
plug welded it to the pillar.  Then I added a fish plate from the tubing to
the floor for added support.

Just an added precaution, because you never know!

Joe