Re: [oletrucks] Crankcase ventilation

To: Passnb4U@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Crankcase ventilation
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 14:38:57 -0700
in these old truck that had pcv's, it had the regular draft tube without the
tube
going down. On the top of the converted draft tube was a fitting and a pcv and a
hose going the the port below the carb on the intake where the wiper hose hooks
up
to. I am thinking about buying this 54 2 ton I found just for the 261 and the
automatic choke with a pcv system.
new mexico jim 51 two ton
50 ½ ton