[oletrucks] Fender follies: part 2

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fender follies: part 2
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:21:11 -0700
Here's the promised follow-up pics; detailing the next steps on my little
fender project.  Made the pics a little smaller this time for faster
downloads.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/rrf2/rrf2.html

Took a preliminary look at the left fender this evening.  By all
estimations, the right fender (the one I'm now working on) is much the
better of the two...

Some of this stuff is pretty mundane for you guys- but I know I would have
appreciated some step-by-step pics when I first tried figuring out how to do
this stuff- not that I'm claiming to be any kind of expert or anything ;-).

Cheers-
Ryan Border
55 2nd, Colorado.