Re: [oletrucks] somewhat off topic, but not totally

To: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>, <ryan_border@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] somewhat off topic, but not totally
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:48:39 -0800
Hi Brian,

If it isn'y too deep, just going over it with the random sander ought to be
the quickest was, and it will leave a smooth surface.  I'd be leery of just
painting over it with POR 15.  Maybe it'd be ok, but I don't know what kind
of a surface you'd get or whether the paint would adhere long term.

Wire brush if it's deeper, sand blast as a last resort.  At least it's a
small body.

Regards,

Grant S.