[oletrucks] Delivery problem.Re: Restoration Package - GOT IT IN THE MAI

To: jhouse@ccsolution.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Delivery problem.Re: Restoration Package - GOT IT IN THE MAIL
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 06:24:16 EST
Help!
Jim House has not been able to post the list lately, and asked me to help.
Being somewhat computer illiterate, I'll let list executives take over.  He
seems to have the oletrucks address correct--I hit my "reply all" button.  I
only recieved my CC.  Sorry, Jim you did not hit the list yet.

On the 1946 horsepower rating, they coppied the certification from before the
war.  I wrote an article on this for Vintage Chev Club of America, and no one
could prove it was an all new test.  They put a new date on an old test.
Bob ADler