Re: [oletrucks] somewhat off topic, but not totally

To: Brian m <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] somewhat off topic, but not totally
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:02:28 -0700
do you have an industrial plating company in your town? if so, get it zinc
plated or tell them to skip the zinc and just clean. it will look like new when
you get the body parts back and all the bondo and years of crud will be gone..
you MUST primer right away to prevent surface rust from appearing.
new mexico jim