RE: [oletrucks] Decatur Swap Meet

To: "'Doug Pewterbaugh'" <dpewter@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Decatur Swap Meet
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:10:58 -0600
Hi Doug,
    Yes, I got to go (as I have for about the past 10 years) and it just
keeps getting better and bigger every year. I wasn't really looking for
anything, as I already have a complete parts truck, but I got to talk to a
couple of the oletrucks vendors: Marvin at Yesterday's Chevys and the
perennial Oscar & Tim Lindquist with Majestic Trucks out of Dallas. Business
was brisk with these guys anyway, and prices continue to climb as some parts
become more scarce. I'm hoarding AD glass parking lenses myself!!
   This meet is highly recommended and worth the price of a plane ticket for
anyone interested in Task Force and AD Chevys.

        Tim '50 Chev 1/2t dlx