Re: [oletrucks] OH MY GOSH!

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OH MY GOSH!
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:00:07 -0600
It just goes to show; the more things change, the more they stay the same.
Or, as I like to refer to it, (in a better than usual connotation); What
goes around, comes around.

I also saw a sister pic to the one you URL'd, that has a close-up of the
hood & grill & that too looks surprisingly familiar.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX