[oletrucks] restore or not

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] restore or not
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:21:08 -0600
    When everyone was talking about age, and whether to restore or rod,
I noticed that new commercial on TV. It's the one were the guy in a
little white import is on a long strip of highway he apparently travels
allot, and notices the Saturn in his rear-view mirror.
    When he can't shake the Saturn he pulls over, not believing he's
been taken.

    OK picture the little white import as a 90 some-odd truck, and the
truck behind that just hangs right in there as one of our oldies. Now
thats why I rod my truck ..... the grin on Ace's grill after we blow
somebody's expectation, of what a ole-truck is and can do.

Terry & Ace