Re: [oletrucks] Wheel bearings--slow down!

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheel bearings--slow down!
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:55:16 -0800
>I can get a gold plated ANVIL with YOUR name on it
from outer Mongolia in ONE DAY with the way shipping technology has
advanced<

So THAT'S where those gold plated anvils come from ;>).

Seriously, Deve, I totally agree about parts being on back order.  And
generally, what I have ordered has arrived pretty quickly.  Most places give
you overnite service for a few extra bucks.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)