[oletrucks] Looking for a Truck

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for a Truck
From: "Weber, Geoffrey L" <glweber@kpmg.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:04:25 -0500
Hello everyone,

I am new to this list and have recently begun my search for an ole chevy
truck.  I haven't owned an ole truck before, but am attracted to the '54 and
first series '55 trucks and have found a few candidates.  I'd like to get a
truck that is restoreable to as close to original as possible.

I'd like some input on what things to look for and what to avoid in
selecting a truck.  I consider myself a decent backyard mechanic and could
tackle all but the most significant mechanical challenges.  Any suggestions
or experiences to share?

Thanks in advance,

Geoff

is unauthorized.