[oletrucks] power steering on 54 GMC?

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] power steering on 54 GMC?
From: "Brager Family" <backhome@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:39:51 -0800
Hi,
I have the running gear (4-wheel drive) out of a 76 Chevrolet 3/4-ton.  The
rear end is in how I like it.  To get  front end centered in the fender
opening I had to extend the frame 5 1/2 inches.

The question is...have any of you tried to put this type of running gear in
with power steering?  How did you mount the steering box?  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Todd Brager