Re: [oletrucks] moving on

To: "Hollis Troop12" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>, <bekett@uslink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] moving on
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:31:54 -0600
Considering you are talking about a dipper type engine, severe dents in the
oil pan could cause premature engine failure due to misaligned troughs &/or
oil spouts.  I would NOT run the engine at all, until you pull the pan &
verify the alignment of all of the pan oiling components.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX