[oletrucks] is Carter's and Ammerican Classic Truck Parts the same

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] is Carter's and Ammerican Classic Truck Parts the same
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:20:14 EST
I am looking for taillights and braces for my 1946 Chevy and after looking
at a few catalogs I notice that Ammerican Classic and Carter are using the
same part numbers for the same items.  It is not the same number in any of
the other catalogs that I have checked.  Also the American Classic is about
20% higher in cost.  Do any of you know if this is the same company?

Do any of you have used taillights you would like to sell off line? It looks
like I could use from 1940-53.

Thanks
Jim House
46 Chevy