[oletrucks] Conversion from three window to five window

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Conversion from three window to five window
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 07:16:03 -0500
Hello everyone,

I have just started receiving messages from "oletrucks."

I am thinking of purchasing a 3 window 3100, but my heart has always been
set on a 5 window with side mounted spare.  I have been looking for a
special kind of dainly driver that looks stock and has all of the creature
comforts and this truck comes the closest after months of searching.

Without too much in the way of judging my idiocy, does someone know the
steps to change a 3 to a 5?  Is there a kit?  Does the whole corner have to
be removed and replaced?  Is it an almost impossible task?  What might it
cost in terms of time or dollars?

Thanks in advance to anyone that responds.

Michael Lubitz