Re: [oletrucks] Conversion from three window to five window

To: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Conversion from three window to five window
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 06:47:26 -0700
There is a section in Tom Brownells book "How top Restore Your Chevrolet
Pickup" on this procedure.  It is written by Ric Hall.  The article is on
page 127.  There are pictures.  It sure seems like a lot of work.  I got my
copy from Motorbooks International.  You can order from your friendly
bookseller.  The ISBN on mine is 0-87938-500-6

Good luck

Mark Self
Redlands, CA
'55 1st 5-window 3100