[oletrucks] Homemade Blasting Cabinets

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Homemade Blasting Cabinets
From: "Mike Stone" <mrston@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 22:59:50 GMT
Hello Everyone,
   Has anyone built a sand/media blasting box from a kit or from plans? I'm
no woodworker, but I have friends who are, and they think it will be easy.
If I'm careful about the measurements, etc., can I build something that will
work? Does anyone have plans to share for a box big enough for fenders,
etc.? Any comments would be very helpful. Thanks. I've looked at a couple of
catalogs, and I can't afford another "toy" big enough to do the job. Thanks,
Mike.