Re: [oletrucks] 54 car drums

To: Don Simmons <tasimmons@cbnn.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 54 car drums
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:37:12 -0600
I don't know if any other parts are needed. By your post, I thought it might
just swap over. I was looking at a 235 in a car and did notice it had the drums
on it. I didn't pull it off or anything to look at it. If anyone can answer
Don's question with a "yes" it will fit, I'll go and pull them off and measure
it to see if they are any good. They make liners for engines, why not liners for
brake drums?