Re: RE:Re: [oletrucks] Tail lights

To: "Joseph Szwed" <szwedj@viagate.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE:Re: [oletrucks] Tail lights
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:01:28 -0700
I don't understand what losing two circuits means.  A disadvantage is that
you have to have 12 volts to use these converters.  Another is that it is
very un-stock (but then again, the whole concept of a turn signal is).
Lastly, you have to do some fiddling about to get the dual in the front (if
you have converted this already) and the single in the back to properly work
with the indicator light (if your switch has one).  I left the backs as a
single because I thought the conversion socket was cheap construction.  I'd
say if you use a converter, leave singles all around.  The converter was
about $20.