Re: Fw: [oletrucks] Tail lights

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: [oletrucks] Tail lights
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:12:40 -0600
We bought replacement parts that put the direction signals right in with the
other lights so the  blinkers are integrated with the stock locations.  If you
call some of the suppliers you can find these and they work great.  We removed
the old fender mounted and other rear signal lights and now they look stock and
work good.
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com