[oletrucks] members

To: "Trucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] members
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 06:55:41 -0500
I think it's time for another who you are where you are kind of thing. I
very rarely say these words but I volunteer. Since I'm still recovering from
surgery ( thank all of you for the kind thoughts), I could pick up (pun
intended) where whomever left off or start all over again. The list has been
around for four (?) years and there must be 300 to 400 members. Very rarely
does anyone, myself included, include there location. Usually there is a
followup message saying oh yeah I'm in Upchuck PA. We would do this off
list. One more time OFF LIST. If I remember the last time it was supposed to
be off list but quite a few hit anyway. Just a thought. What do you think?
Terry