RE: [oletrucks] members

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] members
From: Steve Parham <thebttmline@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:06:37 -0700 (PDT)

this is great for typing your name, truck and town.
it would making typing that stuff a little faster.

Most mail readers (like Outlook or Eudora) allow
you to store multiple signatures.

If you create and save an oldtruck signature, you
can then just insert the signature before you send
the message - just a few mouse clicks...

Terry, I think your idea of gathering a list of
members is a great one.  I'm new the to list, so
let me introduce myself quickly.  My name is
Steve Parham and I live in Knoxville, TN.  I
recently purchased my first old truck, a
1955 First Series.  I've been lurking on the list
for a few weeks, getting a feel for the list.
I've also been using the Archives - an amazing
resource.

Nice to meet y'all!

Steve Parham
55 3100 1st