[oletrucks] Passenger-side vent

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Passenger-side vent
From: Lee Glenn <lglenn@webslnger.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 22:11:10 -0500
Hello, all.

Got a question for ya'll...  Suppose my body guy welded up the
passenger-side cowl vent on my '49, even though I didn't tell him too.  On
the one hand, it eliminates a potential area for rust.  On the other,
doesn't the heater get fresh air from there?  What's the down side to
welding this up?

Curious,
-Lee