Re: [oletrucks] Passenger-side vent

To: "Lee Glenn" <lglenn@webslnger.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Passenger-side vent
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 20:35:20 -0700
I cut the vent out and filled it in on my 1950 3100 to clean up the body
lines.  If you have the deluxe heater that bolts to the kick panel then you
will be making it practically useless because you restricting the air flow.
I went with Vintage Air heat and air unit so I no longer needed the side
vent.

Joe
http://chevy1.freeservers.com/
http://jeepster.freeservers.com/