[oletrucks] monthly reminder message

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] monthly reminder message
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 10:50:39 -0400
I've noticed alot of message to the list recently expressing to get off of
the list.
When I see these, I forward the monthly reminder to them and state that the
directions are in this message. Just as a reminider to all members....
You need to save the monthly reminder message somewhere so if you want to
exit, you'll have the instructions. I've forwarded it to 8 people in the
past 2 weeks who wanted to be removed. I've been on the list since way
beginning and attempt to assist others, If you did not save this message e
me off list and i'll forward it to you. I do however realize that the vast
majority plays by the rules and its allways the few that can make things
difficult for others.   Wayne
Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.