Re: [oletrucks] master cylinders

To: rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] master cylinders
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:14:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/00 11:50:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu writes:

<< exchange
 a drum/drum master cylinder to replace the old single line type, and
 I would stay away from those designed to work with disc/drum ones. >>

That seems right to me.  I just ordered and received an adapter bracket and
dual master cylinder from Pickups Northwest.  When I ordered, they wanted to
know what type front brakes I had, either disk or drum.  They sent me the
correct master cylinder to match my set up.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX