[oletrucks] Wiring harness.

To: "Oletrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiring harness.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:45:54 -0700
I am ready to start putting the wiring on my truck and I am trying to decide
how to go about installing the wiring and what to use.
EZ Wiring kit: too expensive.
Ron Francis kit: way too expensive.
Painless wiring: too expensive.
Make my own: too messy.
Chevy Duty own kit: $99.99 reasonable.

My idea is to get the Chevy Duty kit wire the truck and them get a Fuse
Block from modern Chevy vehicle and adapt to wiring harness. EZ wiring has a
fuse block with flashers and the other stuff for about $80.00.

What are your opinions and suggestions?
Can the two items be mixed?
Has anyone had good/bad experience with the Chevy Duty kit?

Thanks,

Antonio
'53 3100