Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival

To: "'WR Teto'" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:28:43 +0000
WR, When you do the decals, don't depend on the adhesive.  Wet the entire decal
in water and it will
slide around wherever you want. If it needs trimming, it slides off easily. I
took an extra decal I
didn't use and wetted it and stuck it to my bathroom mirror. Its been there a
few months and I still
can't peel it off easily.

new mexico jim

--