[oletrucks] Parts for sale - more info

To: Old Chevy Trucks Newsletter <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale - more info
From: Steve Murray <smurray@ocii.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:29:03 -0600
Parts for sale from a Canadian 1953 Chevrolet 1314 1/2 ton. Drive line
(including rebuilt engine), suspension and new brake parts. If anyone is
interested, I am hotrodding my truck and don't need  most of the stock
components  The parts include the stock I-beam front axle, differential
and leaf springs, etc. The stock 216 engine that is rebuilt runs well.
Send me a
note if your interested.

Steve Murray
smurray@ocii.com