Re: [oletrucks] 6 volt TF GMC

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 volt TF GMC
From: "Dave Cunningham" <djcvjc@riconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 19:08:46 -0400
Hi all,
I am restoring a 1955 GMC TF and in my search for parts it seems the 6 cyls
were 6 volt and the v8s were 12volt at least in the model 100 trucks. A
couple of years ago at the Wendell spring swap meet a guy had a 55 TF that
had a six cyl with a 6 volt system. My wife wouldn't let me take it home.
And the GMC parts books confirm that this is the way they came from the
factory.
I hope this helps.

Dave Cunningham