[oletrucks] PCV Pic

To: jspoon@us.ibm.com
Subject: [oletrucks] PCV Pic
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:31:39 -0700

This is a PCV for the old six. It routes over the rocker arm cover and attached
to the port where your vacuum wipers go. I got my vacumm fitting from my two ton
and screwed it into same port for the vacuum wipers. The inside diameter should
be about 3/8ths inches or larger. The tiny wiper vacuum port will not get it. It
needs to be able to move a large quantiy of gases to work correctly. You could
just cut a hole in the top of your draft tube and install a grommet and a PVC
valve and route it like the original. The down tube insn't that hard to remove
and then just plug that hole.
here is a pic

http://www.thuntek.net/~advent/pcv.jpg