Re: [oletrucks] Brakes

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brakes
From: "La Fountaine Family" <glafountaine@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:45:48 -0700
Hi,
Did you retract the brake shoe star adjusters all the way in? You might want to
take the threaded end off of it, clean the threads of both sides, and you may be
able to adjust it a little further. Only thing I can think of??

All The Best!

George La Fountaine
Granada Hills, CA
Restoring Grandpa's 1954 Chevy 3104