[oletrucks] swapping 1 ton for 3/4 ton running gear (AD)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] swapping 1 ton for 3/4 ton running gear (AD)
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:57:10 EDT
Hey everyone,

Found a '48 1 ton 5-window chev pickup. I like long beds and that's one of
the main reasons I was planning on going with my '48 3/4 ton. BUT, I've found
this 1 ton pickup, and it has an even longer bed, plus all the bracing under
the bed is beefier too.

What I want to know is... Can I put my 3/4 ton suspension/running gear under
it? I don't wanna run any lower than 4.56 gears, and I also don't need my
kidneys pulverized by 1 ton suspension.

Dustin