Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:16:25 -0700
Hobart has been purchased by Miller.  I was in our local welding supply and
asked the sales guy.  He said the internals in the Hobart are now Miller.
The only difference is the case.

I have a Millermatic 185 and think it is a fantastic machine.  The only
problem with this larger machine is the weight and portability.  I have
gravel around my shop and the thing really digs in when I need to move it to
other spots on our property.  I will be rigging some large front wheels to
make it roll easier.

Miller's 110 machine is light, portable and would work great for patch panel
work.

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside