[oletrucks] Re: (ole trucks) Rust "converter"

To: Trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: (ole trucks) Rust "converter"
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:02:14 -0400
Last fall i had used "Extend", by Duro. $4.74 for 8 ounces. Wire brushed
my mower deck, brushed on 2 applications. Said to use one, but if one is
good, two is better, right?  Then brushed Rustoleum black on underside
of mower deck. This mowing season, cleaned deck twice, surface is
holding up ok. By that I mean Extend seems to be working, Rustoleum
still there too. Except the places where I made pebbles out of rocks,
lol. Probably give it a touch up this winter. Brushes on milky white,
dries to a clear, almost glossy black. Thumbs up from here.

Ed Dingo
'57 3100, in the shop...awaiting transplant